We provided design, installation and support of all systems including:
o Networks – wired and wireless
o Integrated TV and music systems
o Office equipment – PC , printer, backup solutions.
o Security and Webcams
o Telephone systems
The centralised equipment was housed in the cellar and controlled from the bar.
Hubbub worked as part of an architect-lead project to build in sophisticated home technology during the complete renovation of a 4-storey Georgian townhouse near the Old Course. We provided a complete solution from design, installation, commissioning, customer familiarisation and on-going support.
We liaised directly with the client in tandem with the main contractor and interior designer to provide complete system design of integrated home entertainment technology including:
- Distributed high-definition video to 7 televisions from multiple sources including:Sky HD, BT Visio and Video server (Kaleidescape)
- Multi-room Wireless Hi-Fi system (SONOS®)
- Telephone network
- Data network: fixed 1000 BaseT and Wi-Fi network
- N-class wireless with multiple access points
- Remotely controlled central heating system
- Remotely viewed and controlled webcams
- Aerial and satellite installation
- Single remote (programmed) in each room covering all equipment
- Centralised equipment cabinet
- System design is pre-cabled for future expansion
"Recently we undertook a project to upgrade our home in St Andrews to include the latest IT,
video and audio technology. We selected "Hubbub" and were delighted with the way the company approached the project from the design phase right through to the final
sign-off. The team paid a great deal of attention to detail and carried out the work extremely carefully to meet all our technical and aesthetic requirements. We can now enjoy high definition TV, multi-room wireless Hi-Fi and video systems, remotely controlled heating and security knowing that Hubbub will continue to support the system fully."
Dan Warmenhoven, Home-owner
Hubbub worked directly for the customer in parallel with building contractor to install technology during the upgrading of a list A building. We met with the client to discuss requirements and review options, and then produced a complete system design covering:
- Multi-room wireless Hi-Fi system (8 zone SONOS®)
- Integrated with video equipment
- Cable TV and broadband
- Distributed aerial system
- Wireless network
- Pre-wired for satellite
- Telephone network
The project included pre-wire, system installation, commissioning and customer familiarisation.
Now, 12 months on, we have extended the system to cover 2 storey coach-house, including extending the wireless network and SONOS® system.
The house had already been renovated but over an 18-month period we installed:
- 5 zone multi-room wireless Hi-Fi system (SONOS®)
- Integrated with surround sound systems
- Home cinema room
- High-definition satellite TV system and HD TVs
- Home office
The client is delighted with the systems and we now provide on-going support.
In a 10-year-old flat with existing multi-room audio system (QED) and high-definition system Hubbub installed:
- A High Definition satellite TV system
- Integrated SONOS®multiroom wireless Hi-Fi system, iPod, Blu-ray DVD with existing multi-room audio system
An important part of the project was to hide all cabling. We are now providing on-going support.
Hubbub installed a whole house distributed Wi-Fi extension system to improve upon the poor coverage provided by the router located in the basement level. In order to minimise disruption to the day-to-day business of the guest house and to avoid unnecessary and expensive wiring work, we installed a number of Devolo wireless access points which worked seamlessly across the multiple electrical phases in the property. These provided full strength wireless signals on each floor of the guest house allowing guests and other users uninterrupted internet access from wherever they choose to.
- a completely new distributed wireless access system
- wireless access points on each floor
- no additional wiring, drilling or redecorating work required
- installation completed within 48 hours of first on-site meeting
"I have to say that I was very pleased with the efficiency of the service,quick response and installation. Unobtrusive set up of the system and mostof all the effectiveness of the equipment.
I had approached a few companies prior to Hubbub and all told me how
difficult and potentially expensive the installation could be. Really glad I
used Hubbub and will definitely do so again in future."
Tom Watt, Guest House Owner
We have many more examples of small, medium and large-scale projects that we have successfully completed. We would be delighted to provide written or verbal references from our many satisfied clients.