We are the computing and home-entertainment experts, providing impartial, jargon-free advice to home owners and small businesses. Based in Edinburgh and serving South East and Central Scotland, we create your ideal solution, however big or small, install it, and provide training and support - all in the comfort of your own home or office.
Leveraging years of experience in the technology sector, our professional, knowledgeable staff led by John Lane MSc, BSc (Hons) can come out to you for a free consultation to assist you in buying new equipment, adding components, or connecting and sharing equipment. And for technical problems big and small, we offer a no fix, no fee service.
What have you got to lose? Hubbub can help you with lots of technical questions about digital televisions, computers, wireless networking, home cinema, digital cameras and more.
- How do I stop the whole world going digital without me?
- How do I get pictures out of my digital camera?
- PC or Mac? What should I buy?
- How do I call my grandson in Australia and not pay for it?
- How do I turn my PC into a radio/telephone/TV/home security system?
- How to I get my TV to record and pause without subscribing to Sky or Virgin?
- How do I get cinema sound without a cinema?
- How do I get music in every room in the house without buying 8 stereos?
- How do I go high definition without getting an O/D?
And unlike other companies, we provide a complete end-to-end solution. We will buy, install and set up the equipment, provide individual hands-on training and support you until you are comfortable and confident.
Don't delay, call us TODAY on 0131 552 7601 for prompt, friendly, jargon-free advice. Get a little Hubbub know-how working for you.